KEN HONDA COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Welcome to the Arigato Living Community page. We want to lay the foundation for the most expansive and nourishing online community experience possible that provides a safe educational space to help you live in prosperity.
- Treat others online as you would in real life, mindfulness is key!
- Interact with kindness, your energy and inquiries fuel the experience for us all 🙂
- Be tolerant towards others viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Be gentle with your words. Insulting or bullying other members or non-members is unacceptable.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of others.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
- Be civil. (We do not condone foul language.)
- Think before you report. Don’t report posts or comments that aren’t breaking any rules simply because you don’t like or agree with their content.
- This is Ken’s English speaking community ~ please use English only to make sure all members of the group can communicate with ease.
- Talk to the admin team. If you have any questions or concerns or are experiencing issues in the group, please turn to one of the moderators or admins for help. That’s what we’re here for!